“Tecnogroup serves the community, respecting the environment and the safety of individuals, with a commitment to creating a better world for the future generations”
Tecnogroup carries out various activities to improve the quality of life of its workers and their families
These Principles govern the entire Tecnogroup, including suppliers and contractors.
- Develop the business and ensure behavior according to the Company’s ethical principles. Value work as one ambit of responsibility and commitment.
- Establish channels for dialogue with our stakeholders that are effective, direct, transparent and timely, take into account their opinions and show our performance.
- Respect the human rights and encourage the protection of their health and safety.
- Assure compliance with strategic objectives by having integrated economic, social and environmental variables in decision-making throughout the chain of value.
- Promote a mutual understanding with neighboring communities based on their cultural diversity and contribute to their development without creating relationships of dependency.
- Ensure compliance with governing law and voluntary commitments. Apply standards based on good international practice where the law is considered insufficient.
- Have a planning, allocation, implementation and control process that ensures organizational effectiveness in the use of resources while promoting innovation and continuous improvement.
Human capital is a key aspect in the overall performance of Tecnogroup. To that end, each of the Group companies carries out various activities to improve the quality of life of its workers and their families. These are mainly focused on the areas of training, safety, occupational health, quality of life and benefits.
National Labor Skills
Tecnogroup, through an agreement among their subsidiary, Tecnova Renovables, the National Institute of Employment and Professional Education for the private sector (INEFOP) and the University of Labor in Uruguay (UTU), participates in the creation of advanced training courses, aiming at training individuals to apply for job positions in TECNOGROUP.
Tecnogroup wants to be a benchmark in energetic development that creates economic, social and environmental value